AIBL offers some of the least expensive prices to make bariatric surgery cost in Texas affordable because we are sensitive to our self-pay patient needs and concerns. When you consider the level of personalized care AIBL provides combined with a very low complication rate this is an unbeatable value!
Once you have made a decision to become healthy, achieve permanent weight loss and live life to your fullest, the most common barrier for surgical weight loss procedures including the lap band or the gastric sleeve is the cost of bariatric surgery. At AIBL we understand your concerns and we have developed our exclusive self-pay packages with deep discounts over billed charges. Our self-pay packages offer significant value to our patients.
Cost of Bariatric Surgery including: lapband, gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, plication, duodenal switch
During the initial consultation process Dr. Ganta will develop a personalized treatment plan that serves YOU best to achieve lasting results. Since Dr. Ganta performs all of the Bariatric procedures, he is able to make an unbiased recommendation to you on which option is best for you. Once you’ve decided on an appropriate procedure during the same appointment our office will provide you with pricing information that includes hospital and anesthesia fees along with our office fees as a package price. You will also be presented financing options. You are making one of the most important decisions in your life – choosing the surgeon to alter your anatomy to help to accomplish weight loss and health. You want to choose the best because you deserve the best. Considering that the procedure at AIBL is performed by one of the MOST EXPERIENCED BARIATRIC SURGEONS in Austin, Dr. Ganta, our self-pay program is an incredible value to our patients. Time and again patients refer their families and friends to Dr. Ganta and that’s our best testimonial.
Our package price cost of a gastric sleeve and other bariatric procedures include:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Hospital fees
- Anesthesia fees
- Follow-up care for 1 year
The post-operative support program, including diet and exercise counselling are included in the initial cost of bariatric surgery.
LAPBAND package – standard laparoscopic approach – $9,990
Please call our office for Single Incision Lap-Band, iBAND, Gastric Plication / LGCP, Single incision and standard Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Bypass, Duodenal Switch and other procedure pricing.
- The package pricing includes the pre surgical consultation with the surgeon, dietitian, fitness evaluation, psychologist, surgeon fees for the surgery, surgical assistant fees, hospital charges for the surgery, anesthesia charges and 12 months of routine follow up and adjustments.
- You will be provided with a detailed policy and charge list outlining all of the estimated charges at the time of your initial consultation. This list is a guide and not meant to be a comprehensive list.
- Our cash prices are very competitive within the Central Texas region. Please call our office for the most up to date Cash Pay Price on all the different surgical options we provide.
Financing bariatric surgery and payment plans.
Depending on your credit history your payment could be as low as $9/day. Payment plans and financing options for the surgery are available through AIBL office. AIBL currently participates in the following plans.
If you prefer to use any of the payment plans mentioned, please note that an administrative charge may apply. Please see our office for details.
- You will need to fill out a short application form in our office. You will know the decision within 24 hours. Approval and the credit limit are based on your credit history.
- You may finance the entire cost of surgery including anesthesia and hospital charges.
- You may finance your out of pocket portion of the bariatric surgery cost even when your insurance covers the procedure.
AIBL will work with you through the whole process to make sure that your experience is pleasant and well informed as you go through financing options for your Texas bariatric surgery cost.
The entire cost of your bariatric surgery may qualify for tax deductible write off as a qualified health care expense. We can give you a letter of medical necessity to qualify for a tax deductible write-off. Click here to learn more on tax deductions.